Nav Accountants takes the stress away from medical practices and doctors by providing a one-stop-shop for all financial, tax and advisory needs - no matter their complexity.
As specialist accountants for doctors and the medical industry, we understand the frustration of paying 49% of your income in tax and not having enough time to take care of things like finances. We offer a comprehensive range of services tailored specifically for health professionals to help you make the most of your money.
Our services range from bookkeeping and tax returns to more complex advice on tax-effective structures, our accountants can provide the support you need to improve your financial position and grow your medical practice.
Browse the range of our tax and accounting services and discover how our expert accountants can help you save tax.
Full Range of Medical Tax and Accounting Services
Our medical accounting services cover a comprehensive range and include:
- Income Tax Return for Doctors: Our medical accountants help you prepare and lodge your annual income tax return and manage ato obligations. Our team assists individual doctors and medical practices with smart tax strategies and maximises their tax deductions.
- Tax Planning: Get advice on strategies to minimise your tax liability and maximise your after-tax income. Whether you need to plan for capital gains tax, income tax, or GST implications, our accountants can offer guidance and support for your practice.
- Asset Protection: Having an effective asset protection strategy is especially important for anyone in the medical field, a high-risk and litigation environment — regardless of practice. Allow us to advise you on strategies to protect your wealth, family home, and business assets.
- Management Fee Arrangements: Get expert advice on the most tax-effective way to structure management fees between service entities. Our team analyses your accounts and suggests the management fee that will comply with ato guidelines.
- Bookkeeping and Reporting: Experience full-service bookkeeping for doctors where we take care of data entry, preparation of management reports, business activity statements(BAS), budgets, payroll, and cash flow.
- GST and BAS Return: We prepare and lodge your business activity statements and advise you on any goods and services tax implications concerning contractors and service entities. This allows you to focus on running your medical business and worry less about paperwork, financial reports, and paying GST and BAS.
- Business Strategies: Count on our business advisory services to identify growth opportunities to maximise your medical practice’s operations. We have experts in specialised financial analysis to offer customised advice suited for your medical practice’s overall improvement.
- SMSF: Discover the benefits of Self-Managed Super Funds for retirement planning. We can provide comprehensive advice on the suitability of SMSF and its tax-saving potential and also help manage all of the tax compliance needs of an SMSF.
- Wealth Creation: We help you with strategies to leverage your high income to create a wealth portfolio of high yield assets in the most tax-efficient manner. As your medical accountants, we introduce you to the best ways of creating wealth while guiding you every step of the way.
Why Nav as Your Medical Accountants?
Health professionals are among the top six highest-paid professionals in the country. Accordingly, they pay tax at the highest bracket. When you’re paying high taxes but have little time to manage your finances, working with an accountant who understands your needs is crucial.
At Nav Accountants, we believe that medical experts must focus on their fields and leave complex tax nuances to the experts in the field. Our team has years of experience supporting medical professionals to navigate their personal and professional accounting challenges.
We understand the time constraints faced by doctors and the challenges that come with managing complex yet necessary matters that sit outside their profession. At Nav Accountants, we blend our extensive accounting experience with a deep understanding of our clients’ needs to ensure financial and tax matters are explained simply - and quickly. So why not get in touch with Nav Accountants today to find out more about how we support medical professionals.
As specialists, we offer unique taxation advice that suits doctors specifically. In addition, you can count on the accountants of our team to be updated with the latest tax laws and provide specialised services that reflect this.
As specialist medical accountants, we understand doctors' and medical professionals' unique needs regarding taxation and bookkeeping. Therefore at Nav Accountants, we offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to suit the medical profession. Contact us today to find out more about our services.
Surgeons, anaesthetists, internal medicine specialists, psychiatrists, and general practitioners are among the top six highest paid professions in the country. ATO data indicates that surgeons earn on an average $400,000 per annum and with such a high income, it’s not surprising that they are taxed at the highest bracket and face financial complexities that even the brightest of medical minds may find challenging to navigate.
The team at Nav Accountants has the experience to support doctors and medical and healthcare professionals with their complete personal and business accounting needs. We can also provide specialist advice on management fee arrangements, contractors and locum arrangements, and strategies for reducing tax liability.
Stress-free Financial, Tax, and Advisory for Medical Experts of All Fields
Medical professionals have a complex and nuanced tax environment. While some accountants might have a generalised understanding of the medical field, our experts at Nav Accountants are experienced to serve the unique financial needs of medical professionals. We offer personalised services suited for specialist doctors, including:
- General Practitioners
- Internal Medicine Specialists
We believe that these professionals face some of the most physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging professions in Perth. Therefore, we aim to help them alleviate some stress by offering specialised accounting services.
These accounting services revolve around tax, bookkeeping, and financial advisory. We guarantee that our medical accountants will:
- Save you time by handling complex financial paperwork
- Optimise your finances to increase your after-tax income
- Ensure compliance with the latest ATO regulations
- Help you understand and take advantage of relevant tax laws
Meet with us for a free, no-obligation consultation today. We can discuss your financial options if you specialise in allied health. Let us show you how we can help you as your reliable and trustworthy medical accountants in Perth.
Book a Free Consultation
Get in touch with our specialised team of accountants for medical practitioners today and discuss your tax and accounting needs. Our team of accountants for dentists, podiatrists, audiologists, GPs, and surgeons is glad to walk you through your options. So book a free consult with us today!